Stevenage Borough FC - Broadhall Way Stadium
constructed two grandstands for Stevenage Borough Football Club since
its establishment in 1976. The first was a small 1000-seater stand
built during the 1980s, following refurbishment of the football
grounds. The second was constructed in 2001, after Phil Wallace
purchased the club. The new stand provided a computer learning centre
underneath it. The 7100 capacity stadium is now recognised as one of
the best outside the Football League.